Few things that can be guaranteed about the future of B2B marketing but ABM is certainly taking an increasingly central role in almost all companies. And with the need for personalisation and relevance becoming even more critical in the wake of Covid, a new impetus is arising to scale ABM beyond just the top accounts. This leaves many companies struggling to find the people, technology, and processes that are right for them.
In this session, we’ll hear from practitioners on how marketing teams can optimise their ABM strategy and programmes to maximise the chances of success.
• Defining what ABM means for your organisation
• Getting buy-in for your programme
• Effective engagement with sales teams
• Identifying, segmenting, and prioritising accounts and sectors
• Creating a compelling value proposition and messaging
• Explore the skills and competencies required for success
• Internal vs external resources
We reserve the right to decline registrations in line with our policy.